Wednesday, March 5, 2014

It's been too long!

Just as life goes on day by day, so has my efforts to treat this blog as a place of daily expression.  I have been so wrapped up in "living" the last several years, that I haven't made the time to treat this as a priority.  In fact, I nearly forgot I even started it truth be told!!!  :D

So today begins the Easter Season.  A fresh new beginning to let the Lord shine upon my soul and show me areas where maybe I am not in line with His best for me.  It's a day that the Lord has made and I will rejoice and be glad in it.  I am looking forward to seeing what He shows me this Season.  A new day, a new way.  Perhaps.  But perhaps He also wants to show me just how far I have come over the years.  Maybe He wants to encourage me to keep on keeping on in the same direction I am headed.  I am open to whatever He has for me.  Lord, use me, teach me, mold me into a vessel that you can use.  Break me down, build me up.  Show me the road you have for me.  Let me be a shining light upon a hill that beckons others to find You.  You are mine and I am yours.  Amen and amen.

Day 1:  Learn to listen for the Lord's voice in every situation.

"My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me." (John 10:27)

No comments: